This is what I found inside that Briggs engine: There was no sludge in the crankcase. There was some crud in the combustion chamber and on the back of the intake valve….probably from using the 10-30 which is a bit too thin for a flat-head Briggs. ... (Bob is the Oil Guy) you'll understand where the most OCD car folks on the 'net ...
Kanthal heating element calculator
- Oil filters remove contaminants from the oil before they generate wear on engine component surfaces. There are many filtration products offered in the industry today with some claiming to allow for extended oil drain intervals. The fact is, the filter alone will not extend the life of engine oil.
- The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
If you use a synthetic oil, such as Mobil 1, you are advised not to use any engine treatments or additives. Mobil claims that . The use of an engine oil additive is not recommended, either by Mobil or by virtually any vehicle manufacturer. In fact, it may void your new-car warranty.
- Detergent additives help to keep metal surfaces in an engine clean by controlling formation of deposits (i.e. sludge, varnishes). Such deposits can harm an engine by clogging oil passages that lubricate an engine, increase wear and reduce engine performance. A blend of calcium and magnesium-based detergents are most commonly used.
In keeping with its bobber history, the Street Bob takes a more minimalist approach than does the Low Rider, with less accessories and chrome. The Low Rider is more ergonomically designed, its pull-back handlebars being easier to reach than the Street Bob's "ape hanger" handlebars.
- The oil enters the can through openings on the outside of the base plate, travels outside-to-inside through the filter paper (media) and into a center tube. From the center tube, the oil goes through the base plate, then through the mounting post and into the main oil gallery. The common parts of an automobile oil filter are listed below:
The oil enters the can through openings on the outside of the base plate, travels outside-to-inside through the filter paper (media) and into a center tube. From the center tube, the oil goes through the base plate, then through the mounting post and into the main oil gallery. The common parts of an automobile oil filter are listed below:
- Jan 07, 2020 · It is a full synthetic oil that outshines all the conventional and synthetic blend oils and is good at cleaning sludge. Its superior active cleansing agents make it a better cleaner. Another important factor is that it has a better wear protection and has exceeded the harshest car manufacturer requirements for cleanliness and protection.
Aug 13, 2006 · The extended oil drain intervals given by the vehicle manufacturers (typically 7500 miles) and synthetic oil companies (up to 25,000 miles) are for what is called normal service. Normal service is defined as the engine at normal operating temperature, at highway speeds, and in a dust free environment.
- Most serviceable fuel filters are good for around 30,000 Miles. If a fuel filter change is recommended by a manufacturer, they may do it every 2-3 oil changes, especially if it's a diesel engine. fuel filter replacement. Fuel filters are fairly cheap, and can be changed easily by a competent DIY mechanic.
Jan 31, 2016 · 8. Bad sludge in the oil fill cap and valve cover- Design flaw with the pcv system. Updated pcv valve and synthetic oil changed every 5000 miles remedies the problem. 9. Lifter/ lash adjuster tick on cold startup- 5w30 motor oil and replace lifters/lash adjusters. 10. solenoid clicking- EVAP solenoid makes annoying noise when car is running.
- Bob Is The Oil Guy Supertech
2 days ago · In 2012, Iran attacked the Saudi national oil company. North Korea attacked Sony in 2014. Russia attacked the Ukrainian power grid in 2015 and 2016. Russia is hacking the US power grid, and the US is hacking Russia’s power grid — just in case the capability is needed someday. All of these attacks began as a spying operation.